Saturday, March 21, 2009

Margaret Brock


Margaret Brock
August 1, 1963-March 4, 2009


A Message from her cousin
To all of Margaret's friends....
Margaret Brock passed away unexpectedly March 4th, 2009. She joins her parents in heaven. She was loved very much by her family and many friends. You can sign a guest book at www.erleweinmortuary.com or make a Memorial contribution to Faith Presbyterian Church here in Indianapolis or the Indianapolis Humane Society.

*******************
What was Margaret recently doing?
Here's our recent facebook correspondence...
Margaret Brock (Indianapolis, IN) wrote on February 6th, 2009
Hi,
Sorry, I have been busy. I go to Indiana University here in Indianapolis. I am double majoring in Accounting and Finance. I want to be a forensic auditor when I grow up!
***
Margaret Brock (Indianapolis, IN) wrote on February 8th, 2009
(Answers my question about what a forsensic auditor does)
A forensic auditor does not want to work for Donald Trump, they just want to put him in jail. A forensic auditor follows the money to put bad guys away.

*****************************
Margaret....we loved you, and love you still. I especially loved your laugh and happy demeanor.I'll still ask that you help Carol :) Gather up the best of the best healers and send them to her for us.
We'll let YOU be in charge of the reunion on the other side...if Heaven is how we hope--MY SUGGESTION FOR the venue is an English Castle with stables and gardens and an amazing pool and fireplaces in all the bedrooms for each of us...with the yummiest foods ever from earth...and huge doses of love for each class member and their families as they arrive...I promise to help when I get there.
Until then, may we both be found surrounded by loved ones.....and working to become our very best selves.... Natalie Broadhurst
********************
Margaret... you will be missed. I am so glad that we had a little time to get reconnected on facebook. I will be praying for your family and friends during this trying time. We love you but know that you are with your parents and that they are joyous to see your smiling face.
Gina Spivey
**********************
What a shock Margaret...we just get back in touch and now you aren't here anymore! I feel a loss for me, your friends and especially your family! We had GREAT times together at GHS. You were a good friend to me and I probably didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. Your cheerful, spunky outlook, and your sly comments often had me rolling on the floor with laughter! I love you! Your spirit will continue to cheer my life knowing that you were my friend on Earth. May you rest peacefully in heaven and play your GHS instrutment with the angel band! Carol Doughty
***********************
I was so sad to hear about Margaret Brock. What a shock! I remember how funny she was....a quick wit that made her seem wise beyond her years. I wish I had the opportunity to have been back in touch with her through FB.
Jane West
**********************
I was sad to hear about Margaret Brock. Do you remember the book she was wriring?
and how she'd read us chapter updates at lunch in 9th grade under the tree?
Sara Sandeen

******************


If you would like to leave a message for our blog for Margaret, you may send it to Natalie or Carol or leave a message on her fb account. (It's still open)

Did Margaret play trumpet? or french horn? I can't remember...she was a band buddy and kept her eyes and ears open for me about my band guy interests. (which none of them, of course, were interested in me! But Margaret was always trying to be cupid!) What a sense of humor! That girl could make me LAUGH! I'm so glad I got to see her and hug her at our last reunion...she still was as funny as ever! -- Carol

No comments: