Sunday, December 7, 2008

GATOR VICTORY

The Gators won the SEC championship tonight in Atlanta! Many of our GHS friends were watching and commenting to each other on Facebook! If we can't be together to watch and CELEBRATE....we can connect over the internet!

Remember when WE won the STATE Championship?
Purple Hurricanes #1

Who went to Titusville (?) to watch our guys WIN?
Who made the touch downs?
Who was the quarterback?
Who was our coach?

What memories do you have from that game?

I remember screaming and cheering so much my throat was sore for days!
I remember flirting with guys in the band...and in the stands!
I remember giggling and talking on the bus ride there and back....
I remember taking photos...but where are they???

GO CANES!!!!!
And HOW 'BOUT THEM GATORS!!!!!

1 comment:

Carol in Sweden said...

I won't be coming to the States for the holidays this year but we probably will in 2009.