Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

Anyone brave enough to post a few resolutions??? The other thing I'd love to know about are the charitable organizations you support.

As far as resolutions go, I've decided to just SIMPLIFY to the max. Instead of listing the races I'll run, the weight I want to maintain, the service I want to do with my family, the amount of money I want to make, I just want to have a year where I focus on ENJOYING being alive. Sounds trite I know...but with my brain, ....well....it's like spontaneity....I have to PLAN IT :) and WORK on it. So, I'm PLANNING the time and Spaces I'll need to ensure that I don't miss the joy along the way. I'm doing it by some books I'm going to read to keep my head where I want it. I'm going to journal the process. I'm doing it by literally blocking out time that I'm not allowed to schedule over. I'm playing with the idea of a couple of FRIEND groups that get together quarterly for Book Sharing, Card Playing, outdoors adventuring, etc....

Carol is my inspiration....this past year has been so LOVELY getting back reacquainted with everyone.

Please share YOUR ideas.

No comments: