Monday, January 5, 2009

An update from Beth Feinberg!

Thanks Beth for sharing your family and news with us! Hi Carol. It's Beth Feinberg... sorry it's taken me a while to reply... I have a 3-yr. old so I don't get a lot of time on the computer. My brother Mark told me you were looking for me. We are in the Bay area and I stay at home with our son Marcus...he's my joy. I was in Radiology for 22 yrs and quit when Marcus was born. My husband Neil works as an construction engineer and we spend our time enjoying the beautiful environs of the Bay area. I travelled around the world for many years and worked over in Israel in the 80's /90's. Got married, had Marcus and now am "settled" in one place. I still keep a small backpack filled just in case. It's great that you and Natalie started this site.... it sure does bring back memories!! Hope you and your family had a great holiday season.. all the best to you.!! Go Gators!!!!

Happy Trails !
Beth A. Oettinger

2 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

To Beth Feinberg: I'm really sorry I was a bitch to you at GHS.......clearly I did not have my head screwed on right.....Hope you can forgive me........

Yours, Charlie Hill

(Carol posted this here for Charlie from the Facebook wall)

Doug Fields said...

Hi Guys--

Checking in per Tosi! Great seeing this and I look forward to posting soon. Very groovy, surreal and nostalgic!!

Peace, Doug-