Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Seven Years Ago.....

We met for our 20th Reunion!
How many came in October 2001?
Shelley Russell, Kim ReVoir and Deborah Gerachis
(Thanks Kim for sharing this photo!)
Carol Doughty, Jana Stauffer, Kathy Tosi, Sara Sandeen
The "beach bunnies"


Karen Pfaff, Carol Doughty, Jane West, Jana Stauffer, Natalie Broadhurst,
Kathy Tosi, Sara Sandeen
Jana and Carol
Bernice Douglas and Carol Doughty
I have more somewhere...2001 I was pregnant and although I made it to the reunion my mind was concentrating on other things. I have many more photos to share but I must dig around for them. I think I got some of these photos from Sara and Jana after the event. Thanks!

2 comments:

this too will pass said...

looking good ladies

Natalie Harris said...

Leave it to me to where chartrouse when everyone else was wearing BLACK!!!