Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fotos de Felipe de la Torre

Do you remember Felipe de la Torre?
Here he is with his family in the gorgeous
Rainforest of Ecuador! Felipe with his 8 year old daughter, Camila , on a raft in Amazonia!
His wife, Evangelina, and his son, Sebastian, 13 years old floating in the Amazon area.
Felipe and his family camped out near the Cotopaxi Volcano,
the highest ACTIVE volcano in the world!
That's 4,800 meters above sea level!
(That's nearly 3 miles above sea level or 15,800 feet!)
Sebastian came in second in his first motorcycle race!

****** Thank you Felipe for sharing this with us! *****

.............from email........
Hola Carol,
Of course, I remember you, I still have bruises on my legs!!! You will find lots of pictures on my albums (on FACEBOOK). I finished university and returned to Ecuador in 1985. Then I lived in Quito until 1995 and moved to Galapagos until 2005 working for a company that has boats operating in the Galapagos Islands. Now I have my own tour operator company. I married Evangelina, from Argentina, and have 2 kids; Sebastian (13) and Camila (8).

Felipe de la Torre


Click Here to read about Felipe's
Travel Business >>Latin Roots Travel Company

No comments: