Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family photos from Randi and Linda

Thank you to Randi for sharing photos of her family! Randi Weitzen Faris and family live in south Florida!
************************************************************************

Thank you to Linda for sharing her family with us!
Email From Linda Julin McNamara

Hi Carol,

I was snooping on the GHS sitehow nice of you to create itand saw the nice family photos that a few people had posted. Ill share one too. This is from a trip to Italy last year, and the kids (especially my son) have already grown so much since then. We live in Tampa, and my daughter Olivia is 16 and my son Griffin is 12. I work full time as the Deputy Chief of the Appellate Division at the United States Attorneys Office, and my husband, Pat, is also a lawyer, but in private practice. The kids are super busy, like all kids these daysOlivia has been a competitive ice skater since she was six years old and Griffin (who is getting taller by the minute) plays baseball and basketball. We are enjoying our lives and beginning to think about Olivia applying for colleges in another year or so. I hope an actual reunion comes together for 2011it would be fun to see people. I keep in touch with Mike Rubin and Maria Ohrn and usually hear from Randi Weitzen once or twice a year. I used to hear from Jeff Kiker* on occasion, but its been a while since I heard from him.

<>Love,
Linda Julin McNamara
******************************

*Carol's note: You'll find Jeff Kiker playing around on Facebook these days! or cheering at the Gator games! He's the one in the blue shirt!

Coming soon: 10th Reunion photos!

No comments: