Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Holiday Party in 1973 at JJ Finley

What party people we were in 5th Grade at J.J. Finley! In case you don't recognize anyone...(or yourself!)
Here's what I wrote on the back of the photo back in 1973
Mrs. Daniels, David Lee,
Jane West, Carol Doughty, Owen O'Malley, Frank Wickes, Bill Bush
Mike Godby, Bill Foster, Marvin ?
Grant Denny, Arthur Plant
Leslie Silver, Karen Woods

Mrs. Brooks, Karen Woods, Grant Denny, Leslie Silver, Carla Dolder
Norma Shaw, Jane West plays the piano for us while Carol Doughty admires every one of Jane's
magical musical fingers moves! I was always so envious...she could play by ear! WOW! LOL

3 comments:

Jane said...

Carol,
these are so great! Wherever did you find them? Brings back fun memories, old friend! Thinking of you often. I love ya!
-Jane

Jane said...

Marvin Capo, Arthur Plant, Nan Kentz...I think. Can't see others too clearly. I remember that old auditorium so well. It seemed so huge to me as a kid!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! I loved that auditorium. These pictures bring me right back there. I remember very vividly many class performances on that stage. Do you have any more JJ Finley photos?

Linda