Saturday, March 14, 2009

PRAY FOR CAROL

Look, I'm taking some personal liberty here...but when someone you love comes up against something that feels bigger than they are, they need help and LOVE. And from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I KNOW that OUR CLASS is FILLED with LOVE and GOODNESS....

Carol has been diagnosed with Rectal Cancer. She won't find out until MONDAY what the procedures will be to fight it. She is as surprised as anyone...refer to her BLOG POST today
FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2009.

I don't care what or who you believe in....but WHATEVER/WHOEVER it is...will you please summon the Gods to come down and heal her? I LOVE this woman. I know SO MANY of YOU do as well. I also believe with ALL MY HEART in the healing power of a collective conscience...in addition to that of a loving God. If you just consider the SMILES she has brought to each of us over the last few months....

I also believe in Fasting...I have personally witnessed miracles from fasting.

To fast is to go without food and drink voluntarily for a certain period of time. Fasting combined with sincere prayer can strengthen us spiritually, bring us closer to God, and help us prepare ourselves and others to receive His blessings. I will start my fast tomorrow night(Sat. March 14, 2009) at 6pm and end it Sunday night (March 15th, 2009) at 6pm, and invite any and all to join me, whether it be in a fast(for however long YOU choose) or some other personal means of yours in behalf of Carol's healing and peace to her and her family as they begin this journey.

It's times like these I wish I had a magic wand, or the tongue of an angel to be able to move mutlitudes to act in her behalf. There are so many elements of life I am unsure of...but LOVE, I have FAITH in the power of LOVE...and FAITH in HE who IS LOVE. Please, will you join me...in whatever ways you have proven in your life so far...I am SO OPEN to any new suggestions as well...I just want her WELL and as QUICK as it can happen. And...if you could let her KNOW that you are WITH her....

PLEASE POST ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE HERE...let's get the LOVE energy heading her way as SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Thank you!!!! Thank you for being apart of my life, and especially apart of hers...
Carol WOMAN...a HURRICANE OF LOVE and HEALING IS HEADING TO SWEDEN TO YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol -

Tough news, but I know you'll pull thru this. You are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Carol - you bring so much love and joy to all you do and all who know you! I know whatever powers run this universe will wrap around you and take care of you. We are all sending you our strength, positivity and best wishes.

Everyone to please "send" her whatever you believe is helpful! Best thoughts, energy, wishes, prayers, etc. Regardless of your belief system, its all positive energy that she needs.

Cardie

Unknown said...

Okay Natalie, i am going to follow your advice and fast. A "certain period of time" huh?? Um, okay, is like, 2 hours long enough??? LOL!!

Carol girl, you now know how very much you are loved and admired!! Remember -- be strong!!! And if ya need something to cheer ya up, just remember that you are a QUEEN! We all are!

Anonymous said...

Carol ... You will be fine ... I know it .. I will pray and send all good energy across the pond ! Somehow .. I know you will be around for a long time to come ! Love you , Carter

CoachK said...

Carol,

So bummed to hear this news, but I know with your fighting spirit and sense of humor, you can beat this thing. Heck, anyone who survived GHS swim team with Bob Scott (BS!) and those see through purple bathing suits can do just about anything!

Sending strenth and prayers from Gainesville to you.

By the way, what an amazing Blog. Great work by all. I may have to pretend I was in the Class of '81 instead. :)

Karyn (Heaney) Austin

randifa said...

Carol -
Don't you know that bad news is only supposed to come in 3s. Since this is the 4th piece of bad news I have received this week, I can only assume that it will have a most positive outcome.

I have so much enjoyed reconnecting with you. You've done an amazing job with the blog and helping the class of '81 get connected with each other. It means so much to so many of us. I would like to help you with that or anything else as best I can.

Please know that we and all your other friends and family will be pulling for you in any way possible.

Hang in there!

-Randi