Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day '81ers

A big hug to each of you....
and all who couldn't make it to the 20th!

(click on photo to make it bigger)
Bao Ngo and Gilbert Nguyen exchange happy news.
Sam Roberts listens in.
Walt (Sara's hubby) tells some stories to Sara Sandeen, Catherine Coleman and Jana Stauffer.
Randi Weitzen, Jeff Kiker and Karen Pfaff give us a smile!
Thank you to Randi and Neil for sending in these photos from
our 20th reunion.......there are more so stay tuned!
**************
From Facebook

Jane West wrote:
"I finally got on the webpage....It's AWESOME! I love learning about old classmates and what they're up to. Doctors, attorneys and the like!!!"
*****************
Bao sent you a message.
Subject: Blog Spot

Carol & Natalie,

You guys are doing a great job with this website!

Thank you!

Bao (Ngo)
*********************
<>Thanks Carol,
The blog looks great. I would love to help with any organizing of a reunion. Thanks for everything you've done to get so many people in touch. It is so cool seeing all the "old folks" from school. Keep up the great work. <>
Tina (Montalbano)
************************
Hey Carol,
<>Good for you, getting things rolling!!! I was kind of bummed that we didn't do a "25" reunion, but I just couldn't be the go to person. It's even more impressive that you've stepped up from across the water. You Rock! <>
Talk to you soon... Big Hello to Sara and Natalie.
-Bill (Bush)
*******************
Hey Carol-
<>Obviously I had good intentions of keeping my health-update blog updated, but stayed so busy in Baltimore that I let it slip. I am back and done with radiation treatment and all went well. I had very minor fatigue--more inconvenience than anything. However, that was MINOR for the best treatment you can get. Of course, I need to update it and change the subject toward brighter things! I have a lot on my plate right now, but I have added your GHS blog to my favorites and plan to keep up. I'll try to add something with a photo or 2 soon. I am glad you are well and thanks again for doing this!
Peace--Doug (Fields)
P.S.--I'll get on Tosi and Steve Perry!

***************************
Teri Hardwick wrote:

"Hey Carol, I did check out the GHS blog..You did a great job..I am very happy as a School nurse, It's a very rewarding job. I started remembering all these people from school after getting on GHS blog, It was so neat, I can't beleive it's been 30yrs.


*****************
Thank you for the kind words!
We enjoy doing this as much as many of you enjoy reading it!
It's sort of like a newspaper for our class...but new stories are always needed so if you have one to share...please do! And pass the address to anyone you know from our class...the more the merrier our reunion (virtual and real) will be!


No comments: