Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks for checking in....

Thanks for checking in to this GHS Class of '81 blog!

I have nothing new to report about the reunion other than I was able to get this blog address attached to the "real" GHS School website in their "Alumni" section. It's only an information blip about reunion contacts. There is some other website for a general GHS Alumni but it looked more like a commercial site for one of the classes to earn money for their reunion. It's not ours.
I don't know why the guy at GHS put it in our Class of 1981 section because it's deceiving. Check it out and see if you figure it out. Write me a note if you think I should ask him to take it off "our" section on the Alumni page of the GHS School website. I'm not sure how many people check in there.

Bill Bush sent me a data base from the last reunion to help Tina Montalbano, Natalie Broadhurst and me start locating more of our large class. Your help in passing along this address would be appreciated! I know it seems early but we only have 2.5 years to find a LOT of people! Don't know if you've noticed but on the side bar to the left of this area I'm keeping a list of people who I (Carol) have made some sort of contact with...if you're reading this and not on the list, PLEASE email me or Natalie or Tina! Just so we have an updated addy for you!

I'm out of photos to post for the moment...a few people have promised to email me some but I'm still waiting! (And you know who you are!) LOL
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT ME PHOTOS FOR THIS VIRTUAL REUNION SO FAR!
GETTING LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK!
A friend of mine here in Sweden is loaning me a scanner....so perhaps I can dig up some more photos from my own collection to share. In the meantime, if you have any you are willing to share for me to post, PLEASE email them to me! We'd all appreciate it!
carol.doughty@telia.com

For now....Remember the CANES!
Purple Pride Power!

No comments: