Monday, February 23, 2009

More from Saturday night of the 20th Reunion...

Name tags, in case we couldn't recognize each other!
Better have some more of those made up for the 30th, geesh!
Karen Pfaff, Sam Roberts and Kelley Rosenlund
Bryan Thomas and ??? (help me here, I can't read the name tag!)
Bao Ngo, Karen, Sam, Gilbert Nguyen and Deb (Gil's wife)

Randi Weitzen and Kim ReVoir

Natalie Broadhurst (who won least changed prize!)
Cindy Schwartz and Jeff Kiker

Tina Montalbano and Mike Hooks

Kathy Tosi and John Moorhouse

Kathy Tosi and JD Hall

Deborah Gerachis came all the way from China or was it Finland?!

John Clark and Jeff Davis

Kelly Dooley

Teddy Dew and ??? Pierce 007?
Thank you again to Randi and Neil for sharing these with us!

***(what? there isn't one photo of Neil!) Randi...you'll have to take one and send it to me!

****** Note from Linda Julin on Monday, Feb. 23 ******

Hi Carol,

The site is going great. Thanks.

Linda
*********
*Thanks Linda for identifying some folks for me! Very helpful! :-)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Bryan Thomas is talking to Chris Petrillo. Last time I talked to Chris, he was living in Tennessee (I think) and had a house full of kids. Something like 8 or 9! I'm not kidding!